Congratulations! You're now a member of Gamers Underground 2.0 and you're all set to make a lot of posts, right? But before you begin, let's go over these rules to follow as a new member.
1. Be civil and always stay on the subject or topic. When someone begins a discussion, or in some cases a debate topic in a new thread, give your opinion on what you like or/or dislike without the childish arguments and such. We all can agree and disagree on certain things, but it's best to be civilized and not go off the subject.
2. No hotlinking images. Bandwidth is a great deal to websites all over the internet and cost a great deal of money. Hotlinking images from those said sites is something that we cannot allow. If you want to host your own images, upload them on Postimage, Imgur or Nickpic. They're absolutely free without running to high prices or any other gimmicks.
3. Profane language or any obscenities are prohibited. Gamers Underground 2.0 is a family-friendly forum for the young and old alike, and I'd be happy to keep it that way under G and PG levels.
4. Racial and homophobic slurs will not be tolerated. As the rule states, I will absolutely not tolerate any slurs that sparks racism & homophobia of any kind.
5. Stealing one's content or material is forbidden. I'm also against people stealing one's content or material and I'm also against those who try to copy this forum. If this happens at anytime, that will result in a permanent ban from future postings at Gamers Underground 2.0 hereafter.
6. Have fun! Have fun posting and hope that you like what I've done to put GU2.0 together.
Last Edit: Oct 18, 2019 16:22:09 GMT -6 by Gamer Nerd
Best school record: 13-1 (2017) Rose Bowl appearances: 9 Rose Bowl championships: 3 (1994, 1999, 2000) Undefeated seasons: 4 (1901, 1906, 1912, 2017) Bowl Game wins: 13 (as of 2018) Bowl Game appearances: 21 (as of 2018)