Congratulations! You're now a member of Gamers Underground 2.0 and you're all set to make a lot of posts, right? But before you begin, let's go over these rules to follow as a new member.
1. Be civil and always stay on the subject or topic. When someone begins a discussion, or in some cases a debate topic in a new thread, give your opinion on what you like or/or dislike without the childish arguments and such. We all can agree and disagree on certain things, but it's best to be civilized and not go off the subject.
2. No hotlinking images. Bandwidth is a great deal to websites all over the internet and cost a great deal of money. Hotlinking images from those said sites is something that we cannot allow. If you want to host your own images, upload them on Postimage, Imgur or Nickpic. They're absolutely free without running up high prices or any other gimmicks.
3. Profane language or any obscenities are prohibited. Gamers Underground 2.0 is a family-friendly forum for the young and old alike, and I'd be happy to keep it that way under G and PG levels.
4. Racial and homophobic slurs will not be tolerated. As the rule states, I will absolutely not tolerate any slurs that sparks racism and homophobia of any kind.
5. Stealing one's content or material is forbidden. I'm also against people stealing one's content or material and I'm also against those who try to copy this forum. If this happens at anytime, that will result in a permanent ban from future postings at Gamers Underground 2.0 hereafter.
6. Absolutely no gossiping, making false accusations and creating drama. In the wake of banishing one member from GU2.0 where that member gossiped, making false accusations and creating forum drama, these things I will not allow here at GU2.0 at all. If it happens here or on ANY other forum, the said member will be hereby banned.
7. PMing & reporting problems Starting today hereafter, when PMing me or the staff, no demanding or ordering me or the staff to make us do anything. We'll do them when time permits us to do so. The PMs are for inquiries and help with any problems with at GU2.0 only. If you have a problem with a certain member, a Report Post option is listed in the dropdown menu when clicking on the gear icon, because that's what the option is for.
8. Copying and pasting various news articles Starting today hereafter, copying and pasting news articles of all kinds are prohibited. Small parts of the articles are fine, but copying and pasting the whole articles can and will spark plagiarism. You can post links to the articles and give credit to the said site(s).
9. Have fun! Have fun posting and hope that you like what I've done to put GU2.0 together.